Farm Frites is op zoek naar: Product Manager
Are you a result driven, assertive Marketeer with strong project management skills and ready for a next step? Our multinational family business Farm Frites International is looking for a Product Marketeer
We are looking for a:
40 hours – location Oudenhoorn
What will you be doing?
- Define, analyse and monitor the winning product-portfolios together with our sales and trade teams, market intelligence and business control. You will work closely with these teams to identify areas of growth and set a strategy to achieve this growth.
- You are internationally responsible of your own product range, which will be different for every product manager;
- Contribute through excellent project management from innovation to launch within your product-range, ensuring our products continue to set the highest standards across all markets.
- Combining this with your in-depth understanding of the world of chefs and foodservice kitchens you will set compelling USPs for the full Farm Frites’ product portfolio in order to grow the customer base across different market segments.
- You are or will become a master of potatoes through knowledge of all technical aspects of our products and of the category to ensure that we constantly offer the best to our customers.
- Together with the Artwork Team you develop or modify packaging for your product-range.
- You are part of the Product Management Team together with Artwork Coordinators, and reporting to the Senior Product Manager . Besides this, you will partner cross functionally with your Sales, QA, R&D, finance and planning counterparts.
What do you need?
- Bachelor’s degree, for example in Marketing or International Business;
- Minimum of 3 years of Marketing and Product Management experience is a requirement;
- You are interested in the food industry, the associated processes and you have experience in a production environment;
- You are a strong team player, flexible, assertive with strong project management and communication skills;
- You are result driven, with strong analytical skills and can deal with ambiguity;
- You enjoy a good laugh and are passionate about fries and good quality food;
- Excellent language skills, orally and written, in English (and Dutch);
- Ability to travel (depending on your product-range).
Are you a Farm Friter? Then you will recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a can-do mentality and with everything you do you keep your customer in mind. You prefer a no nonsense environment and make down-to-earth decisions.
- You are involved and feel responsible for the growth of The Farm and you love to work together with colleagues to achieve the best results. Open and direct communication is a must.
- You are creative, able to switch quickly and find it OK if a plan changes when an opportunity occurs. We are entrepreneurial and want to keep this spirit!
- You are result driven and always looking for things that you can improve.
- You have passion, enthusiasm and knowledge foryour area of expertise and deep knowledge in this field. You are proud of it and able to make impact with that!
What do we offer you?
While Farm Frites is a strong global player in the processed potato market it is also a family owned company, founded and headquartered in the Netherlands and with sales offices all over the world. Farm Frites is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, enjoyable and dynamic place to work. Here we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their individual talents and skills and achieve their personal goals.
Be part of building our growth and taking a leading role in our business by joining us.
Interested in joining our Farm Frites Family?
Please send us your online application via the link on the website https://www.workingatfarmfrites.com/vacancies - including CV and motivation letter.
For more information, you can mail our Recruitment Team via Recruitment@Farmfrites.com.