Farm Frites is op zoek naar: Senior Brand Manager
Do you want to play a central role in driving the Farm Frites brand forwards on a global scale? If you enjoy crafting brands and setting the strategy while getting your hands dirty and in on the action then join us for an exciting, new senior position to be filled in our international marketing team.
Are you a Farm Friter? Then you will recognize yourself in the following:
- You have a can-do mentality and with everything you do you keep your customer in mind. You prefer a no nonsense environment and make down-to-earth decisions.
- You are involved and feel responsible for the growth of The Farm and you love to work together with colleagues to achieve the best results. Open and direct communication is a must.
- You are creative, able to switch quickly and find it OK if a plan changes when an opportunity occurs. We are entrepreneurial and want to keep this spirit!
- You are result driven and always looking for things that you can improve.
- You have passion, enthusiasm and knowledge for and in your field of expertise and you are proud of it!
We are looking for a:
Senior Brand Manager
40 hours, location Oudenhoorn
What will you be doing?
- Lead development of short and long term brand strategy for Farm Frites.
- Develop Farm Frites‘s core brand assets and programs to build brand equity, globally. This includes positioning and equity work, as well as creating a competitive portfolio with relevant range propositions, leading innovations and renovations as well as being the brand custodian.
- Partner with Trade Marketing and Sales to craft exciting new campaigns as well as establishing target pricing.
- Responsible for identifying the needs of our customers and translating these into the marketing mix.
- You will lead a team of enthusiastic and talented people who will require your guidance and coaching.
- You will also work cross functionally with your R&D, finance and planning counterparts.
- You will be reporting to the Marketing Director.
What do you need?
- University degree, preferably Master in the field of Marketing or International Business.
- Minimum 8 years of relevant (international) work experience in brand management within food and beverages of which minimum 5 years of people management and development.
- Proven track record in crafting brands including P&L responsibility and driving positive volume growth.
- Experience with price strategy and successful product introductions in close collaboration with Sales.
- Agility in ways of working and the ability to switch between operational and strategic topics.
- Potential to grow within the department.
- Strong team player, ability and eagerness to work with cross-functional teams.
- Stakeholder management is second nature for you.
- Talent for project management, planning and organisation.
- Positive, proactive and result driven attitude with strong communicative skills.
- You enjoy a good laugh and are passionate about fries and production processes.
- Excellent language skills, orally and written, in Dutch and English.
- Ability to travel 10%.
What do we offer you?
While Farm Frites is a strong global player in the processed potato market it is also a family owned company, founded and headquartered in the Netherlands and with sales offices all over the world. Farm Frites is growing rapidly, which makes it an exciting, enjoyable and dynamic place to work. Here we offer our employees the opportunity to develop their individual talents and skills and achieve their personal goals.
Be part of building our growth and taking a leading role in our business by joining us.
This job is open for external candidates and Bring in a friend. In case of suitability internal candidates will be given priority. We work together with People Select to find the right candidate for this position.