Are you the new Sales Executive of Farm Frites, with extensive experience in sales and would you like to work for a fast-growing international family business in the agri-food industry? Then read on quickly!
We are looking for a:
Sales Executive - South Greece, Athens region
Farm Frites International B.V.
40 hours a week, Athens region
Farm Frites: the fresh taste of the land
Since 1971, we grow the tastiest potatoes. We are committed to nature, proud of our farmers' heritage. Farm Frites is pure, authentic, passionate; together with our growers we are working around the clock to make a difference. Straight from the fields, our potatoes are carefully taken care of and processed into fries. That farmland is our foundation. It is invaluable to Farm Frites! And so are the more than 1,500 employees that work for Farm Frites, all over the world. That's why we do everything we do in the most sustainable way and respect people and planet. Where quality comes first ... and taste! You can see it and you can taste it. Worldwide, more and more people enjoy fries. Not only in the Western world, but also increasingly in Asia and Latin America. We have contributed to this growth. And we continue to do so. It's very simple: We want to make the tastiest fries. Because it's a delight to eat delicious fries. It's a party, a treat, it makes people happy! We aim for the ultimate consumer experience: we want the best taste of the land to put a smile on everyone’s face.
What will you be doing?
In this dynamic role you will be located in our office in Athens. Your main responsibility is to expand sales in the region of South Greece, win new end users, extend assortment of Farm Frites products with increased value and strengthen our daily presence in the market. You will report into the Regional Manager South Greece, work in a team of 6 and work closely with Customer service, Finance and Supply Chain located in the head office in the Netherlands.
Your main priorities and tasks are:
· Negotiate new deals, determines and execute trade conditions with our end users in region South Greece
· Cooperate with existing and new wholesalers; follow up on complaints, introduce new promotions
· Manage existing clients, visit end-users daily
· Cooperating with the rest of the team and motive distributors’ sales force to win new clients
· Monitor and analyse our sales based on end user needs, tendencies on the market and our competition activity
To be successful in this role you have:
· University degree preferably in the field of Economics or Commercial
· Minimum 3 or more years of relevant work experience preferably in the FMCG sector
· Strong in building and expanding sustained customer relations
· Ability to plan, organise and prioritise clearly
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving capacity
· Strong negotiating skills
· Excellent language skills, orally and written, in English
· Driving license, living in or next to the territory or prepared to move there
Working at Farm Frites
Working at Farm Frites is fun, creative and challenging. Therefore, we provide our employees with an environment in which their individual talents can flourish and their personal goals can be realised. We offer training and education opportunities, a workplace that balances challenge and support, and has a promotion policy based on knowledge and achievements. As a family business, Farm Frites adheres to human forms of conduct in which mutual respect, mutual concern and mutual responsibility are leading.
Want to join our Farm Frites Family?
And take the opportunity to contribute to the growth and success of an international company at an international workplace with a clear local flavor? Please send us your online application including CV and motivation letter via the link on the website https://www.werkenbijfarmfrites.com/vacatures. For more information, you can mail our Recruitment Team via Recruitment@Farmfrites.com.